Monday, 24 February 2014

Shu Uemura Black Liquid Eyeliner

Shu Uemura Calligragh: Ink Liquid Eye Liner



You will hardly ever see me leave the house without a quick fix of some black eyeliner, I'm completely obsessed with it! I've tried quite a few now but they either start going thick over time or the brush wears out so my lines aren't thin anymore. That was until I discovered Shu Uemura! The pen itself lets me be creative with thick or thin lines depending on my control and the tip seems like it will last forever. It looks like a hard tip at first but upon use its quite elastic and soft. My favourite part, though, is when I run out of ink I can just buy a refill and keep using the pen ♥



I was a little scared when placing on the cartridge because the instructions says that if you put in on too fast it can splatter. I ended up having the pen upright then pushed the tip end downwards onto the cartridge (no splatter ^^v ). You just then shake it gently back and forwards then hold it downwards until the ink fills up the tip. Easy~!




I've worn it a few times now and it's definitely sweat and smudge proof but I have yet to be in a situation where I've cried or get wet in some rain with it on so here's the waterproof test.


♥ Before adding water

♥ Water added

♥ After drying with a towel

Overall Definitely my favourite yet 
Smudgeproof, sweatproof and waterproof. It easily creates thick or thin lines so you can be as creative as you want. Its cost effective in the long run if you use eye liner often as I do since you can just buy refills instead of a whole new pen and the tip is soft yet doesn't blunt out on you! I also love how the lines can be easily drawn so neatly it means that I can easily remove it with make up remover at the end of the day \(; 0 ;)/
Most certainly a 5/5!


I usually just draw a top cat eye line so my bottom line isn't very neat. Still, I hope you like it! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment