Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Etude House Liquid Blush

Etude House Water Color ◦ blusher


You never know what beauty store you'll stumble across in Korea but I knew Etude House was one I had to go into without really knowing what I was going to buy. I also have always wanted to try liquid blushes so when I walked past these babies I had to grab some (I also saw lots of really cute powder blushes with cute bows on the puffs but I was dedicated to stick to liquid for the meantime).  I picked the two most out there colours on impulse, lilac and coral. 


When I finally got home and squeezed some out I regretted picking these colours a little bit inside cause they just looked so bright and not what a was accustomed to. I thought I might as well try it since I've already paid for it and have nothing more to lose so I rubbed some on my arm to see what it's like.


Aaaaaannnnd it ended up blending really well! I had to use a little more so you can see it on camera but they're quite lovely colours when used on your cheeks ♥
By now I also conclude that all Korean brands just smell nice, everything just smells so very edible!

Overall I can't really call a flaw for this For my first liquid blush I really have nothing to complain about. The packaging is cute, its small and convenient to carry around, it has a nice creamy consistency that makes it easy to apply and blend and it smells like a scented pen =] I kind of wish I tried out more of the products from here but there's always a next time ^^"
Before

After

This is the No. 4 coral colour. I tried to use a little more so you can see it in the picture but it's still quite light but I really like it cause it gives a very natural healthy look.
Definitely need to go back and buy some more! ^^ ♥

1 comment:

  1. waa so cute, looks really nice and blends in well!

    ReplyDelete