Sunday, 23 February 2014

BB Creams - Ettusais


In the next few weeks or so I will be reviewing a few different BB creams that I just brought back from HK. There were so many choices so I thought I'd narrow them down to help all us ladies out cause lets be honest it's one of the BEST beauty inventions ever. It provides coverage, cares for your skin and provides sun protection at the same time! With that lets start with our first one ♥

Ettusais BB Mineral White


I actually found this BB cream in Japan. It just looked really cute, it had a great SPF of 45+ and sat on my skin well compared to the others that I've looked at.



It provides decent coverage, has a smooth easy to apply consistency and as promised it makes your skin feel baby-soft as well as brightens it. At that time it was summer so the darkest colour, 30 healthy, matched my skin tone best, even so it was still quite light for my Australian tanned skin (my skin is much lighter now with some extra skin care ^^ )

The one problem I had with this BB cream was that despite using a base primer and powder on top I felt like it doesn't sit on your skin quite well for long hours and especially didn't suit the climate that I live in and my skin got oily after a few hours despite having a formulated ac-oil control in the BB ( quick FYI I have combination skin).

Overall I rate this BB cream 
I usually wear my make up for long hours at a time when I'm out and about so I really look for products that lasts. I really loved how this BB cream looked and felt but it didn't tick off the factor that was most important for me - oil control and long lasting so I have to give it a 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment